How YOU Can Help Stop Climate Change
Hope you’ve had a great week so far!
Back in April I encouraged you to sign up for the “Let’s Save the Planet” web series so you could get tips on how to be more sustainable from various experts including myself.
Below is my interview with my new friend Gail, so check it out in case you missed it (lookin’ at you Mom!) FYI, it’s 30-minutes long…but 100% worth it in my totally unbiased opinion.
In it you’ll learn:
- A bit more about my story and vision for Crowdsourcing Sustainability.
- Why your actions really do make a difference.
- The most effective actions you can take.
- The breakdown of a typical carbon footprint.
- The power of movements.
- My philosophy on how to think about climate change and our role in tackling it.
Also, I feel like I’ve been slacking a bit on the quotes recently, so here are a few:
“Politicians think that if matters look difficult, compromise is a good approach. Unfortunately, nature and the laws of physics cannot compromise – they are what they are.” – James Hansen
“You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton
“The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” – Michelangelo
I hope you check out the interview when you get a chance – let me know what you think!