Podcast Interview: Coronavirus & Climate + How do we reverse global warming?
I recently went on “The Big Life Questions Show” and got to answer the
million-dollar question 74 trillion dollar question.
…or is it the 7.7 billion person question?
I had a great time discussing this and sharing my thoughts on what we can learn from this awful coronavirus pandemic.
If you’re interested, definitely check out this 30-minute podcast!
Breakdown of the podcast by topic:
- 0:45 – Intro
- 4:00 – The top 4 actions governments should take to reverse global warming.
- 9:20 – Key takeaways on the coronavirus pandemic and climate change – what can we learn?
- 13:00 – Annual deaths from air pollution.
- 17:50 – What can individuals do about climate change?
- 20:00 – The 3.5% rule.
- 22:30 – The role of public/private partnerships in reversing global warming.
Hope you enjoy the podcast. And I’d love to hear what you think!